Main activities of NanoTrade :
Development of new materials, technology and application processes.
Managing certifications at certification institutions.
Covering new nanomaterials, their analysis, definition and preparation of projects, production programme definition, marketing.
Advising, consultation and marketing in the area of nanotechnology.
Popularization and propagation of nanotechnology.
R&D Projects :
Grant on nanopowdered Fe2O3 production :
- Collaboration with Palacký University Olomouc - project successfuly finished
- Collaboration continues on the development of preparation for enhancing contrast by MRI of digestive tract.
OPPP "Permanent Prosperity" Grant Program :
- Research and development of coating compositions using nanoparticles - co-grantee canceled cooperation.
OPPI "Inovations" Grant Program :
- Antibacterial bottles of PP and PC with nanoparticles of silver - sale of licence.
- Flameless Food Heater - implementation phase and sale of licence
- Additive for fuel (Diesel, Heating Oils, Biomass, Coal) - praparation phase of new R&D Project
MPO - TIP Program :
- R&D of Medical Devices on Nanomaterials - in collaboration with UPOL, Faculty of Medicine
Program OPPI "Potenciál" Grant Program :
- R&D Dentist Centre - project in process
EU 7.RP Projects :
- NanoFATE FP7-NMP-ENV-2009 - Nanoparticle Fate Assesment and Toxicity in the Environment
- NanoCom FP7-NMP4-SA-2010-247967 - Lowering Barriers for Nanotechnology Commercialisation via Open Innovation
Collaboration in next National and European projects
Specific Projects :